Komen North Carolina Triangle to the Coast Activities
Experience a Komen event or host your own
Whether you are a golfer, a bowler, a chef or a runner, you can contribute to the fight against breast cancer 365 days a year. By participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® or another Komen event, you become part of a grassroots network that has changed the way the world talks about and treats breast cancer. You can make a difference as you celebrate survivorship, honor those who have lost their battle, and most importantly, raise funds and awareness for the fight against this life-threatening disease. There are many different ways to support Komen's mission. For more information on hosting your own event, click here. Others have hosted a variety of events, from bowling to cooking to golfing and driving, in an effort to raise money for and awareness of our battle against breast cancer. Below are list of opportunities to join the fight where you live, work and play.
Race for the Cure
- 2015 Wilmington Race for the Cure, Register here, Saturday, March 7, Downtown Wilmington NC.
- Audi Cary & Leith Porsche Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 1-31
- Premium Outlets Annual Pink Event, October 1-31, Carolina Premium Outlets, Smithfield, NC 27577
- Yoplait's Friends in the Fight - October 1-31
- WWE Courage Conquer Cure, October 1- December 31
- Subway Cookie for a Cure, October 1-31, participating Subway Restaurants in Raleigh, New Bern and Wilmington, NC
- Service for a Cure Friday, October 24, 31, Comfort Services Heating Cooling
- MyPix2.com, October 20-26
- Rock for the Cure - Ziggy's by the Sea Featuring Trial by Fire (a Journey tribute band), Friday, October 24, 8:00pm -12:00am,Ziggy's by the Sea, Wilmington, NC 28401
- Bowl for the Cure, Saturday, October 25 - Two sessions, Register at 11:00am, bowl at 12:00pm, Register at 2:00pm, bowl at 3:00 pm, Rainbow Lanes, Clayton, NC 27520
- Zumbathon, Monday, October 27, 5:00 - 8:00 pm, Atrium, Koury Oral Health Sciences Building, UNC School of Dentistry, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- Community Coping and Preventing Cancer, Saturday, October 25, 9:00am - 12:00pm, South Henderson Pentecostal Holiness Church, Henderson, NC 27537