You can save a life in 15 minutes or less.
That is how long it will take you to send an email asking for your friends and family to support your decision to participate in the Race for the Cure.
The fundraising efforts of every participant is how our Affiliate is able to make a huge impact on the global movement to end breast cancer forever?
Check out these great Fundraising Incentives for the 2014 Wilmington Race for the Cure - Fundraising continues through March 31st!
- $25 Belk gift card for everyone who raises $200 or more before March 31.
- Two free round-trip, coach class airline tickets to anywhere American Airlines flies in the continental U.S. For every $100 you raise, your name will be entered into this drawing, so the more you raise the better your chances of winning!
- A suite that includes 12 tickets to the March 29 Carolina Hurricanes hockey game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at PNC Arena in Raleigh plus two parking passes. The person or team that raises the most money for the Wilmington Race for the Cure will get this top prize! - WINNER Goat & Compass
First Federal of Wilmington donated these great prizes for two of our Survivors to win.
- A pink Garmin running watch for top survivor competitive/timed finsher - WINNER: Karin Levesque
- A pink timex running watch for the top fundraising team with a survivor as their captain.
Fundraising Incentives for the 2014 Triangle Race for the Cure coming soon!
Here are some tips to help you with your fundraising:
- Start asking for donations early!
- Set a goal and tell people what it is. Let everyone know that you’re training for the Komen Race for the Cure and need their donations to help find the cures for breast cancer.
- Research your company’s matching gift program. You could double your money!
- Learn about our Local Affiliate and where the money goes.
- Remember to thank every individual who helps you reach your goal. Let them know they’re making a difference.
- Provide updates - let people know how much you’ve raised and how close you are to reaching your goal.
Have you collected donations?
Checks should be made payable to Triangle Race for the Cure.
Please mail donations along with a Race Fundraising Form (.pdf) to the address below. Note: please do not send cash donations in the mail—convert to check or money order.
Triangle Race for the Cure
600 Airport Blvd., Suite 100
Morrisville, NC 27560