You can save a life in 15 minutes or less.
That is how long it will take you to send an email asking for your friends and family to support your decision to participate in the Race for the Cure.
The fundraising efforts of every participant is how our Affiliate is able to make a huge impact on the global movement to end breast cancer forever?
Thank you to our top fundraising team from the 2014 Wilmington Race for the Cure!
- A suite that includes 12 tickets to the March 29 Carolina Hurricanes hockey game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at PNC Arena in Raleigh plus two parking passes. The person or team that raises the most money for the Wilmington Race for the Cure will get this top prize! - WINNER Goat & Compass
Here are some tips to help you with your fundraising:
- Start asking for donations early!
- Set a goal and tell people what it is. Let everyone know that you’re training for the Komen Race for the Cure and need their donations to help find the cures for breast cancer.
- Research your company’s matching gift program. You could double your money!
- Learn about our Local Affiliate and where the money goes.
- Remember to thank every individual who helps you reach your goal. Let them know they’re making a difference.
- Provide updates - let people know how much you’ve raised and how close you are to reaching your goal.
Have you collected donations?
Checks should be made payable to Triangle Race for the Cure.
Please mail donations along with a Race Fundraising Form (.pdf) to the address below. Note: please do not send cash donations in the mail—convert to check or money order.
Triangle Race for the Cure
600 Airport Blvd., Suite 100
Morrisville, NC 27560